Franchise Candidate Qualifications
- Minimum net worth: $1,500,000 (excluding automobiles, furnishings, & personal residences)
- Liquidity: $500k (defined as assets which can be converted to cash within thirty (30) days
- Must be able to obtain financing
- The cost of establishing a Buffalo's Cafe will vary according to the size of the facility, relative land issues and the extent of necessary leasehold improvements. Twenty-five percent of the total cost must be funded from personal resources. The remainder may be funded through traditional financial institutions or our approved lending sources.
- Minimum 5 years in casual dining or employ a qualified General Manager/Operating Partner
- Passion for the restaurant industry
- Enthusiasm for growing your business
- Team player with strong business background
- Strategic partner motivated to achieve success
- Minimum net worth of the area franchise developer are reviewed on an individual basis.
- Single unit available in specific regions
- $50,000 for domestic locations. International franchise fee varies by region, market size, and development term
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in learning more about franchise opportunities with Buffalo's, please complete and submit the form below. Our Franchise Sales Manager will contact you with further details.
Please visit our Locations page to find a Buffalo's in your neighborhoood.
Visit any store's page by selecting below